TO AVAIL OF THIS OFFER OR FOR ADVICE & RESERVATIONS CALL
Tel (Ire): 090 964 8750 or (UK/NI): 0800 973 040
BOOK ONLINE NOW
Campsite Courier Job
“What distinguishes KelAir from our competitors is our commitment to going above and beyond in term of the standards of our mobile homes as well as our customer service.”
Please take a moment and read our ‘Day in the life’ section which has been written by some of our 2018 staff.
Please feel free to email us with any further question big or small, which you may have! Contact details : Sally.Foskin@kellertravel.ie
As Campsite Courier its not you’re normal 9-5 Monday to Friday job. Although it can be a challenging and demanding job at times, it is one which is very rewarding and one that many of our staff return to year in, year out!
As a KelAir Campotel Campsite Courier, your main duties will be meticulous cleaning and preparing the mobile home accommodation on a daily basis to KelAir Campotel’s market leading high standards for arriving customers on a daily basis, cheerfully greeting the families, helping them to settle in, giving advice and information and explaining the full range of Campotel Services and the Campsite Facilities.
As a Campotel Representative on site, your primary concern is cleaning the accommodation and exceptional customer care, ensuring our clients have an enjoyable, trouble free holiday, dealing cheerfully and effectively with any problems or emergencies and keeping in regular contact with them during the holiday. You are also required to maintain and operate the Campotel Reception Area, which must be a well-presented, attractive focal point and to always wear your uniform when on duty.
Knowledge of French and Spanish, though not essential for every position, is a distinct advantage (especially in helping you to respond to any emergencies and in dealing with the Campsite management).
Duties of a KelAir Courier include the following:
- Preparing mobile home accommodation to exceptionally high standards, which includes making beds. This can take an individual up to 3 hours per mobile home and on a typical day you could expect to clean up to 2 mobile homes. (& on some days there may be no cleans – it depends on our bookings!)
- Welcoming guests after a long journey and showing them into their accommodation, explaining facilities and information on the area.
- Imparting local knowledge, advising places of interest etc.
- Daily paperwork including report compiling and organisation
- Dealing with any issues that the client may have during their holidays and dealing with it in a sensitive, professional and sensible manner.
- Small maintenance jobs
- Changing gas
- Organisation of linen including towels, duvet covers, pillow cases etc
PLEASE NOTE: This list is not exhaustive.
A Campsite Courier needs to;
- Have a very keen eye and exceptional attention to details
- Be willing to use a common sense approach to all their activities
- Have basic common sense
- Have a strong work ethic and high level of self motivation
- Be able to work both in a team and on their own initiative
- Be able to take feedback and deal with constructive criticism
- Enjoy working with people and the public which can be very challenging
- Be fully flexible, cooperative at all times
So, what’s in it for me?
Other than the obvious factors that go with living in either France or Spain for a few months, the fabulous areas, towns, culture, food, beaches, lifestyle. We offer a number of competitive benefits to our staff including the following:
- FREE travel to and from France, including a generous luggage allowance!
- FREE accommodation for the duration of your contract, this will be a mobile home fully equipped with full inventory, linen, gas, electricity, BBQ & water. Accommodation is usually shared with one other person, of course you will have your own private bedroom.
- FREE attractive uniform, which compromises of various polo shirts, half zips, fleece, rain jacket,shorts, t shirts, singlet vests and name badge!
- Attractive pay. The pay rate for new Campsite Couriers & Buzzy Bee Couriers in 2020 were as follows, €365.05 per week gross (minus tax and PRSI deductions) which is based on a 35 hour contract. (€10.43 per hour)
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – Without a doubt this is something that the majority of our couriers feedback to us every year from the past 38 seasons, this job brings so many opportunities and challenges with it. It is a real amazing opportunity to develop so many skills including language, customer service, time management, confidence, communication, organisation, presentation and cleaning, crisis management, light maintenance and of course the experience of living away from home in a foreign country. All these skills are transferable to all industries and careers.
- TRAINING – Before you even go to France, you attend a training & orientation weekend in Ballinasloe, which covers all aspects of the job and will give you a real peace of mind and should settle any nerves which you may have. This is also a great opportunity because it allows you to meet some of your new colleges that you will be working with for the summer! Further ‘on the job’ training will take place in France.
- SUPPORT & FEEDBACK – Throughout the season, you will be given support from your Area Manager in France and Head Office in Ireland. Our Management team have all been Couriers before, so they fully understand what the job involves. There is mutual respect and positive expectations from both parties.
- Please note a €300 accommodation deposit is required per person, which is FULLY refundable upon completion of your contract. Paid return travel is also based on completion of your full contract.
Applications are closed for 2021
Buzzy Bee Courier Job
Campsite Courier Job
Mature Couples Job