WHY CHOOSE ITALY
Italy is a beautiful country, a place of olive oil, pasta, wine, sunshine, roman ruins and renaissance palaces. In the north, next to the Alps and the landscape of the Po river, many cultural gems and highly developed industrial cities fasinate. In this exciting country the people live the “la vita Italiana”. A country with so much to see and do – offering a combination of breathtaking scenery, beautiful beaches and ancient cites steeped in centuries of history.
A region of central Italy with endless rolling hills, charming rustic buildings, cities steeped in history, fabulous sandy beaches with the warm Mediterranean sea coupled with acres upon acres of vineyards producing some of the world’s finest wines – and don’t forget the FOOD.
CAMPSITES IN TUSCANY
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
How To Get There By Air
NORCENNI GIRASOLE 116 km/1hr 30
PARK ALBATROS 85 km/1hr
NORCENNI GIRASOLE147 km/1hr 50
PARK ALBATROS 240 km/3hr
NORCENNI GIRASOLE 255 km/3h 30
PARK ALBATROS 255 km/4h
HIGHLIGHTS OF TUSCANY
- CHIANTI VINEYARDS. The soft sun and rolling hills of this area produce a wide variety of white and red wines.
- ELBA ISLAND. The island of Elba, with it’s fine sandy beaches, towering sea cliffs and rich sea beds, is part of the National Park of the Tuscan Archipelago.
- SIENA. Siena is on of Italy’s best preserved medieval towns, located in the heart of Tuscany.
- LUCCA. Lucca is a must see to any Tuscan agenda.
- PISA. Pisa is located in Western Tuscany and is best known throughout the world for it’s famous Leaning Tower, but there is so much more to Pisa than just this striking landmark.
PLACES TO SEE… THINGS TO DO…
- Chianti Vineyards
- Pinocchio Theme Park
- Elba Island
- Tuscan Vineyards
- Aqua Village at Follonica
- Port Livorno
- Fun Park at Donoratico